Our Adult Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) at Aurora Charter Oak Behavioral Health Care provides intensive short-term treatment with flexible scheduling to balance treatment needs and everyday responsibilities. This program is designed for those who need support with chemical dependency and/or mental illness.
Adult IOP Sessions
Adult IOP sessions are three days per week for three hours per day (Monday-Friday), with program completion within two to four weeks, depending on your needs. During Adult IOP sessions, groups focus on identifying and developing tools for symptom management and sustained recovery.
Even though there is intensive group therapy, each patient will also receive a wellness and recovery treatment plan that is tailored to their needs.
Benefits of Vista Outpatient Services
There are many personal benefits when it comes to the outpatient services at Aurora Charter Oak, including:
- Alternative to inpatient hospitalization
- Can serve as a step-down program from inpatient care
- Tools for identification and coping with triggers
- Comprehensive evaluation and individualized wellness and recovery treatment plan
- Medication consultation and management
- Evidenced Based Treatment
- Intensive group therapy CBT, IMR, Seeking Safety
- Aftercare referrals
- And more
Aurora Charter Oak Behavioral Health Care is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive care possible. If you are suffering from mental illness and/or chemical dependency, now is the time to call and get the care you need.
You can also visit our About page to learn more about the Charter Oak difference and what sets us apart from other hospitals.