Aurora Charter Oak Behavior Health offers Partial Hospitalization Programs (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP) to those seeking mental health and chemical dependency treatment. Both programs are designed for those in need of more intensive support services to help reduce mental health symptoms for long-term wellness.
Partial Hospitalization Program
- Mental Health Partial Hospitalization Program
- Chemical Dependency Partial Hospitalization Program
Adult PHP is offered Monday through Saturday from 9:00AM – 1:20PM, with a minimum requirement of 5 days per week.
Intensive Outpatient Program
- Mental Health Intensive Outpatient Program
- Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (Morning)
- Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Program (Evening)
Adult IOP is offered Monday through Saturday from 9:00AM – 1:20PM, with a minimum requirement of 3 days per week.
Charter Oak Outpatient Program offers multiple amenities, such as transportation within local areas, two hot meals per day, morning/afternoon snacks, activity groups, community events, evening programs, and so much more.